1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this website?
Behind this website (www.ugandavisa.org), henceforth, the Website or the Platform, you will find the company (hereinafter, ). Herein below you may see our contact and administration details:
1.2. Description of the website and purpose
is a privately-owned company that provides immigration services to individuals and legal entities.
Through this website we want to inform you about all the services we can offer.
1.3. What does want to let you know with this Legal Notice?
1.4. How can I get in contact with the individual responsible for this website?
You can contact by writing to the address or contact details indicated above.
2. OPERATING RULES
2.1. How does this website work?
You can visit 's website at any time, in order to consult the services shown on this website.
To be a User of this Platform you must be over 18 years old.
2.2. Types of Users on this website
a) Information petitioner: Individual who accesses 's website and requests information about the services the company offers through the contact form, if available, or contacts through the corporate email address.
b) Client User: Individual who has contracted the services of on a previous occasion.
c) Visitor: Individual who simply navigates through the Website.
2.3. What confidentiality rules does apply?
As a User, by accessing this Website, you voluntarily assume any risks that may occur to you. In this way, you are responsible for the use of suitable measures to avoid controllable risks that concern you.
You must carefully read this legal notice on each of the occasions on which you intend to use the website as it may undergo modifications. Therefore, you are subjected to and must obey what is put forth in these conditions.
2.4.2. Users' rights
- You have the right to browse the website subject to the rules established in the legal terms.
- You have the right to express any doubts, comments or to exercise your rights by following the procedures established in this website.
- You have the right to protect your personal information, processed in terms of maximum privacy in accordance with the privacy and data protection policy established by .
2.4.3. Users' prohibitions
- You cannot take advantage of your status as a User to access information that is not permitted or when several uses are not permitted. In addition, you are not permitted to abuse the services offered on this website.
- You cannot infringe upon the law by causing any type of damage to the owner's Website, to a third party or to other Users.
- Any link to defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other pages that offer false information, or can harm 's website or the professionals and collaborators that work with or for the company, are prohibited.
- Under no circumstances may you delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems installed on this website with the intention to commit any crime or fraud, to infringe intellectual property rights, privacy, or confidentiality of third Users or website's owner.
2.4.4. 's rights
- has the right to process your data in accordance with the provisions of this notice and the corresponding privacy and cookies policy.
- can use this information to answer your queries, in order to enable them to carry out all the appropriate measures according to the law and to provide the service effectively.
3. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY'S POLICY
3.1. Type of contents in this website
This website contains descriptions of the services offered by the company to the customer, clearly and transparently.
3.1.1. Intellectual property policy
- 's intellectual property policy is applicable to this entire website as well as the contents and materials contained on these platforms.
- You expressly - and for all purposes - acknowledge that the information, signs, images, designs, logotypes, animations, videos, writings as well as all other elements and contents published on the platform, including services and computer applications of the website, are subjected to industrial and intellectual property rights that belong to and/or third parties who duly authorized their inclusion on the website. You have no rights over these contents unless expressly recognized.
- You can view the information contained on the website and download or make private reproductions on your computer system. However, the elements reproduced cannot be subsequently transferred to third parties or be installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, you will not be entitled to: distribute, modify, transform, assign, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorized in the before mentioned elements and contents indicated, including the programming codes of any of the elements of this website.
- If you proceed to send any type of content to this platform, as a User you ensure you hold the necessary rights to do so, excluding of any responsibility when infringing these terms.
- The provision of content through this website or any content that can be uploaded or published by you on the platforms such as comments, pictures, videos, etc., will entail the assignment to for free. This will mean that rights to intellectual and industrial property will be transferred to , or if the company chooses to use the uploaded content for its own purpose, it may do so for free, only by respecting the applicable legislation. In these circumstances you cannot claim any right or financial compensation.
- You recognize the right to modify the contents introduced, to adapt them and make them compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the platform.
- You shall be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses that may arise for and/or third parties when an infringement of this clause occurs.
3.1.2. Limitation of use to 's contents
Accessing the contents does not transfer you any rights. This information and this content can only be used in a private way.
Any use or reproduction you make or is made by third parties that may be included in the future, must be done in accordance with the provisions and legal policies established herein, always respecting the legal limitations.
Therefore, it is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this website, without the written consent of the respective owner.
- You cannot create links to this website without the consent of the owner. Occasionally, where appropriate, only links to the main page will be allowed.
- The link to "final pages", "frame" acts, or any other manipulation similar to this page, are not allowed without expressed consent on the part of , unless it is done with respect to the provisions in point 3.1.4 of this notice.
If you want to request permission, of any kind, to use or publish any of 's content, you can contact by any of the means indicated in section 1.4 of this notice.
3.1.3. Authorized uses
You can view, print, copy or store the elements of the website exclusively and only for personal and private uses. Therefore, you cannot use said elements for commercial purposes like distribution, modification or alteration.
However, as an exception to what is indicated in section 2 above, allows Users to mention the articles published on the website through social networks, via actions such as "tweet, retweet, share, blog" or similar, as long as 's ownership or the authors indicated in the corresponding articles or contents are respected.
3.1.4. Links between websites
(1) Those persons or companies that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this website (hereinafter, the hyperlink), must know the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of the website, but it will not reproduce the homepage or website in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the pages of the web platform.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about , its directors, its employees and/or the services or products provided through this platform must not be made.
- It will not be declared or implied that has authorized the hyperlink, or that the services offered or made available from the third-party website where the hyperlink is established, have been supervised or assumed in any way by .
- Except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the website hyperlinked will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to unless expressly authorized.
- The website hyperlinked will not contain information or illegal content, or content contrary to morals, good usage and customs or ethics. Also, it cannot contain content that is against the public order or contrary to any third-party rights.
- The hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between and the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by of contents or services.
(2) makes available links to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the Internet. The links enabled on the website may lead you to other websites managed by third parties, over which does not exercise any type of control.
does not assume any duty to monitor or verify the information or content of these other websites. It only assumes the duty to remove from this page, as soon as possible, any information, content or services that could be deemed misleading or incorrect, or that are in contempt of any applicable regulation or may mislead or cause harm to Users.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this website and its design
- holds the permissions and licenses to use this website, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by you is prohibited, being responsible for any fraudulent use or detriment of rights to the owner of the Website, or third parties.
- Under no circumstances may you extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element of the website that infringes website purposes or that deviates the object of what is offered on it. Legal actions could be undertaken if any infringement is detected.
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporative identity
- You are not allowed to use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that configures 's corporate identity without requesting or receiving the company's expressed permission.
- Intellectual and industrial property applicable regulations rule when something is not established in 's legal policies.
You are the only responsible one for accessing and using this website as well as taking the security measures when you navigate through it.
undertakes the best and greatest effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the website and to offer a constant and permanent service through it.
But cannot be held responsible for temporary suspensions, failures or technical failures that affect the platform, occurred by causes beyond its company, by viruses or informatics breaches caused by third parties, or when illegal and disrespectful actions are made.
does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the website and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or the functioning of the web platform, the services enabled, as well as to the errors that are normally possible in different web pages.
The company also declines any liability for computer damage or any other type that may cause for accessing the contents of this website.
Therefore, does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents, or in the files of Users or third parties.
4.2. Published contents
will not be liable for the content and/or updating of the links published, for the information linked to other websites or other companies that are linked to the search criteria of content.
will update the information published but cannot guarantee that it will always be completely correct, for example, that it will not have typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information.
Notwithstanding the limitations established in the current legislation, is not liable for any damages that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may occur in the information contained on the platform or other content that can be accessed through it.
4.3. Service failures
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors on the platform and/or the non-provision of the Internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties and/or (ii) due to its own causes when resolves the incident and/or acts diligently.
4.4. Other responsibilities or duties
- If was declared not liable for any damage or prejudice in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding that is provoked by any infringement of these terms, by a competent Court or Administrative Public Entity, and you are declared the liable person, may demand of you all the costs incurred by the company including the emerging damage and lost profits, and any costs, including taxes, fees, lawyers, attorneys, experts, arbitration, travel or stays.
- reserves the right to communicate confidential or personal information from Users when it's required by law, regulation, ordinance and/or any other legal, judicial or governmental mandate.
5. FUNCTIONING OF THIS WEBSITE
will keep the website operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, provided that the server allows it.
However, reserves the right to modify or interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the system when the service requires maintenance or updates in order to repair the system or the Internet server, does so with no obligation to notify its Users. It will be communicated, where possible, through the usual ways when informing Users or Clients.
If you detect any anomaly, third-party interference, system errors or malfunctioning of the website you must notify so that an appropriate solution can be found if possible.
6. 'S RIGHT OF MODIFYING THIS LEGAL NOTICE
reserves the right to modify this notice in order to adapt it to the legislative or jurisprudential novelties that arise or are being published, as well as to make the appropriate modifications in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
If there is a substantial change to this legal notice, will notify you through this website about the policy changes that have occurred and when they will take full effect.
7.REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
All 's content and legal policies associated with this platform are subjected, in all and each one of its extremes, by Spanish legislation, among others, like: Law 34/2002, on Services to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the European and General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, among others.
8. EXCLUSIONS OF THIS LEGAL POLICY
This legal notice only affects the information published and the data processing made on this website. In no case can the conditions established here be related to the internal company's policies, or the way in which services are provided by the company.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these conditions or policies, the Courts and Tribunals that will be made aware of the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction. If Users' situation is like a final consumer the courts corresponding to their domicile will be the competent tribunal.
In the case of legal persons, the parties will be subject to the courts of Barcelona (Spain).
10. TO WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES IS THIS NOTICE AND USERS SUBJECTED TO?